Collection - A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO DIE - by Bernard Bujold


Bernard Bujold, 1991 - Nuns Island



A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO DIE

By Bernard Bujold- 
This series is a kind of "personal memory vault". 
It contains texts written about my life, my family and its Acadian origins, my philosophies, my personal beliefs, and about photography. 
Since Google is a bit eternal, these pages become a bit eternal as well... 

Why the title of the series: "A Beautiful Place to Die"?
I grew up near the rectory of the village priest, where my aunt Emilia was the servant. Therefore, even though I am not a believer, I always liked the atmosphere of the churches and I would love to leave this life sitting on a pew in a church...

Here are 8 books from the collection, including the three most recent:

A look at the journalist's profession
Published on June 28, 2023

The old man - Thoughts on life
Published on June 28, 2022

A book about photography with several images from my personal photo archive
Published on June 28, 2021 

Text on the life of my Acadian ancestors in Gaspésie; my father; my mother and their parents
Published on February 2020;
My autobiographical and biographical book translated from

Pierre Péladeau cet inconnu (Original French Edition)
Published on February 5, 2003 - (Volume 1 ); 

The second part of the biography of Pierre Péladeau:
Published on December 24, 2007 - (Volume 2 );

My first book, written in French between 1978-79, when I was  20 years old on how I became a journalist at the National Assembly of Quebec?
(Photo Album)

Comment je suis devenu journaliste à l'Assemblée nationale du Québec?- (version originale en français)
Published in 1979 - (The original French Edition);

Photos Archives - Anita Cyr;


Have a good reading! 
Bernard Bujold


Note: An FRENCH language site is available on the following link:
UN BEL ENDROIT POUR MOURIR



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire